Walk in interview for the post of "Analytical Chemist" [01 post] on 22nd October 2019 at 10.30 a.m. and "Research Assistant - Microbiology" [01 post] on 22nd October 2019 at 01.30 p.m.at the Department of Alcohol Technology & Biofuels
|Name of the Post:
ANALYTICAL CHEMIST - [01 post]
RESEARCH ASSISTANT - MICROBIOLOGY [01 post]
Department of Alcohol Technology & Biofuels
|Compensation (per month)
Post 1 - Salary Rs. 19,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Post 2 - Salary Rs. 15,000/- per month (Consolidated)
For Post 1 - Approximate Rs.2,28,000/- per annum
For Post 2 - Approximate Rs.1,80,000/- per annum
These posts are purely temporary contractual basis for a period of 11 months.
Post 1 - Candidate will be involved in conducting analysis of denaturant, grain, molasses and foreign liquor samples by chemical methods. Candidate will also be involved in operation of various sophisticated instruments such as Atomic Absorption, Ion Chromatography and HPLC etc. Candidate will also be involved in NABL activities.
Post 2 - Candidate will be involved in conducting research work related to VSI funded R & D project “Biomethanation of cellulosic waste”. Candidate will also be involved in various activities related to the R & D project- analytical work, literature survey, compilation of data etc.
Candidate Profile & Qualification:
Post 1 - M. Sc. (Organic Chemistry) with minimum 4 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
Post 2 - M. Sc. (Microbiology) with genuine interest in research.
Post 1 - Relevant experience of 4 to 5 years from institutions of repute will be preferred.
Post 2 - Relevant experience of 6-12 months from institutions of repute will be preferred.
Terms & Conditions:
- These posts are purely temporary contractual basis for a period of 11 months.
- No TA or DA will be given to the candidates appear for interview by the Institute.
- Candidates should bring original mark sheets/certificates, testimonials and experience certificates along with certified copies at the time of interview.
- Decision of the Institute will be final.
- Institute reserves the rights to fill or cancel any post or all posts without assigning any reasons thereof.
- For location of VSI, see Location/ map.
Eligible candidates with excellent academic record and relevant work experience may Walk in for interview to be held on 22nd October 2019 at Department of Alcohol Technology & Biofuels of Vasantdada Sugar Institute.
Post 1: Walk In on 22nd October 2019 at 10.30 a.m.
Post 2: Walk In on 22nd October 2019 at 01.30 p.m.
Director General, VSI