Walk in interview for the post of "Research Assistant" [02 posts] at the Department of Environmental Sciences to be held on 27th August 2019 at 11.00 a.m.
|Name of the Post:
RESEARCH ASSISTANT - [02 posts]
Department of Environmental Sciences
|Compensation (per month)
Position 1- Rs. 28,000 per month
Position 2- Rs. 22,000 per month
For Position 1 - Approximate Rs.3,36,000 per annum
For Position 2 - Approximate Rs.2,64,000/- per annum
These posts are purely temporary contractual basis for a period of 11 months.
Position 1: Work as EIA team member and assist in monitoring, analysis, data collection, documentation, report writing, presentations for EIA.
Teaching for MSc (Environmental Science) course
Any other work as assigned by Head of Department.
Position 2: Analysis of environmental samples, support for monitoring work, documentation for NABL laboratory, conducting practical work for MSc students, assistance in consultancy work
Other work as assigned by Head of Department.
Candidate Profile & Qualification:
Position 1: MSc (Environmental Sciences) or Equivalent with three to five years experience in industry or consultancy. Experience in EIA will be an added advantage. Candidate already approved as AFAE/FAA in AP/AQwill be preferred
Position 2: MSc (Environmental Sciences) or Equivalent with two to three years experience in industry or consultancy. Experience in EIA or industry will be an added advantage.
Position 1 - Three to Five years
Position 2 - Two to Three years
Terms & Conditions:
- These posts are purely temporary contractual basis for a period of 11 months.
- No TA or DA will be given to the candidates appear for interview by the Institute.
- Candidates should bring original mark sheets/certificates, testimonials and experience certificates along with certified copies at the time of interview.
- Decision of the Institute will be final.
- Institute reserves the rights to fill or cancel any post or all posts without assigning any reasons thereof.
- For location of VSI, see Location/ map.
Walk in interviews will be held at Department of Environmental Sciences, Vasantdada Sugar Institute on 27th August, 2019 at 11.00 a.m.
Director General, VSI