Application are invited for the post of Personnel Officer [01 post] at Personnel Section on or before 15th December 2017. Application should be submitted preferably through By Post or By Hand to the Personnel Manager alongwith photo copies of original certificates.
|Name of the Post:
||PERSONNEL OFFICER - [01 post]
|Compen- sation (per month)
Pay Band Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
(Total emolument per month approximately around Rs.33,700/-)
Minimum starting Rs. 4.04 lakh p.a.
1) Assist to Personnel Manager in day to day function of Personnel Section.
2) Maintain Employee Attendance and prepare salaries note for forwarding to Accounts dept.
3) Ensures accurate database of staff records, which should be consistently updated.
4) Accessible to all employee and follow through all action
5) Maintain Vacancy lists compilation
6) Compile and screen applications
7) Submit monthly work report of the section to Personnel Manager
8) Maintenance of resignation/VRS record
9) Arrangement and preparation of comparative statements for walk in interview and regular interview for contractual and regular staff recruitment
10) Obtaining Declaration form from newly joined employees for Provident fund purpose.
11) Monthly ECR (Electronics Challan cum record) checking
12) Work related Self Assessment report and release of annual increments to all permanent staff members.
13) Statutory Compliance
a) submission of quarterly report of the staff members to Employment Exchange- online submission
b) Uploading Institutes staff requirements advertisements on Employment Exchange site ( MAHASWAYAM) – online submission as and when required.
14) Preparation of Labour Contract Agreement. Checking of the Labour Contractor’s monthly bill.
15) Keeping all staff record up to date as per ISO norms
16) Preparation of various appointment order’s/ experience certificates/execution of agreements related to employment
17) To attend cancelation meeting as representative of the Institute before Asstt. Labour Commissioner/ Labour Officer as and when required.
18) In absence of Personnel Manager attend visits of Labour Officer/ Factory Inspector/ provide necessary required documents to the Advocate of the Institute for Institutes Court Cases.
• Candidate should have good drafting capacity in English and Marathi
• Candidate should have experience of Training and recruitment process
• Highly motivated for taking challenges
• Should have good convincing power
• Should have excellent computer knowledge
• Should have Excellent team management and communication skills
• Should have knowledge of labour laws and grievance handling process
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration), PGDPM (Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management and PGDLL& LW (Diploma in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare from reputed University.
Computer operating knowledge (MS Word, Excel. Power Point and handing of outlook, Internet etc.) is essential requirement .
Experience 5 years experience as Personnel Officer in reputed organization preference will be given to having experience of reputed R & D Institute.
Terms & Conditions:
- Application should be received preferably through POST or BY HAND on or before 15th December 2017 only will be considered. No email application will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates fulfilling above mentioned profile will be called for the interview. Date of interview will be informed to suitable candidates.
- Selected candidates should bring original mark sheets/certificates and experience certificates along with certified copies at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid if called for interview. Candidates those called for interview have to arrange on traveling, accommodations etc on their own.
- Candidate should be fluent in English drafting and writing.
- Candidate should bring original mark sheets/certificates and experience certificate along with certified copies at the time of interview.
- Decision of the Selection Committee of the Institute will be final.
- Institute reserve the rights to fill or cancel post without assigning any reasons thereof.
- For location of VSI, see Location/ map.
Eligible candidates with good academic record with required experience should send their detailed c.v./ resume alongwith self attested xerox copies of certificates, testimonials, contact details including mobile, phone, email etc., superscribing the envelope- "Application for the post of Personnel Officer" and send BY POST/ BY HAND ONLY to 'The Personnel Manager, Vasantdada Sugar Institute, Manjari(Bk.), Tal.: Haveli, Dist.: Pune - 412 307' on or before 15th December, 2017.
Director General, VSI