Walk-In-Interview for the post Research Assistant (RA) [01 post] at the Department of Environmental Sciences on 24th August 2015 at 02.00 p.m.
|Name of the Post:
||RESEARCH ASSISTANT [01 post]
Department of Environmental Sciences
|Compen- sation (per month)
Rs.15000 to Rs.20000 pm depending upon the qualification, experience and caliber of the candidate.
The post is on contractual basis for a period of 11 months only.
Approximately Rs.1,80,000 to 2,40,000 per annum
Work as Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) team member and assist in monitoring, analysis, data collection, documentation, presentations for EIA. Assist in preparation of DPR’s for Effluent treatment plants, troubleshooting for Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) problems.
Teaching for MSc (Environmental Science) course.
Candidate Profile, Qualification & Experience:
MSc (Environmental Sciences) or Equivalent with 1 to 3 years experience in industry or consultancy. Experience in EIA or ETP operation & maintenance will be an added advantage.
Terms & Conditions:
- No Email Application will be considered.
- The post is on contractual basis for a period of 11 months only
- Candidates should bring original mark sheets/ certificates and experience documents along with certified copies at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for interview.
- For location of VSI, see Location/ map.
Eligible candidates with excellent academic record and the relevant experience may Walk in for interview to be held on 24th August 2015 at 02.00 p.m. at the Department of Environmental Sciences, VSI campus at Manjari.
Director General, VSI